The section defines general spreadsheet settings.
General settings options:
- Backup Style – Defines the auto-backup style. 0 – no backup. 1 – backup, read data from original. 2 – backup, read data from backup**
- Description – Description for the application title bar.
- Template Views – Defines how many output windows are shown.
- Check for changes - How often to check for changes to the Excel spreadsheet.**
- Template XLS file - (Optional) Specifies the Excel spreadsheet to use for templates.
**From experience, when multiple users are updating/using a large excel file, Backup Style should be 2.